THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Friends!!

Friends
Who are you?

Friends
The one who will be at my side
in sad and happy time
Friends
The one who will give an advice
although it is not nice to heard
Friends
The one who will wipe my tears
whenever I sad
Friends
The one that won't forget me
wherever she is
Friends
The one that never forget
to pray for me after pray
Friends
The one that will protect me
whenever I am in danger
Friends
The one that support me
in everything that I do
Friends
The one that can share
any problem with me
Friends
The one that not shy
to admit her mistakes
Friends
The one that always
take care of my feelings
Friends
The one that friends with me
with intentions of 'Friends because of Allah'

That is what friends is
The true friends
That hard to find
The true friends
that far away from me now

Friends
wherever you are
whatever you do
always remember
I won't forget you
and I know you also won't forget me
Because you are my friends now and forever..

0 comments: